Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Importance Of Time


So there's just about 7 weeks left before our fundraiser is underway and things are about to get hectic. I'm excited about starting our canvassing of both the Baybrook community as well as the greater Baltimore because we now have our ASK letters completed and are finalizing our "save the date" cards (WHICH LOOK AMAZING!!!). Now we (especially me and the outreach committee) need to begin contacting these local businesses and informing them of our cause and asking them how they can contribute. I plan on doing the majority of my canvassing during the week due to other obligations I have on the weekends; however, I know Curtis is more likely available on the weekends. Yet I believe everything will turn out wonderful because our class is full of knowledgeable students who have taken pride in our fundraiser and will not allow it to fail.

My second cultural documentation project will cover Brooklyn Park but i have yet to start research on that due to my revision of my first Guano project.

No comments:

Post a Comment